Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My journey to 60

12/28/2011
This would have been better if I had acutually started this on my birth day which was December 22. But I didn't think of it right away. Then I wanted to buy a cool journal to write my musing in.  But while viewing a few blogs today, I thought this might be the way to do it.  So I'll give it a try.
I don't feel 59. Don't people always say things like that? But I really don't. I have felt about the same for many years.  Although I don't look the same as I once did. There is much too much of me to love and graying hair. Things are moving south in a hurry. Living alone as I do, it seems pointless to get dolled up for no one. But for Christmas I did do some make-up and decided I should do this more often. Mother is always fixed up everyday and I can surely do as much.  It did a make me feel better to be ready for anything. Now comes the harder part. Getting ready for anything at home.
Have you ever watched hoarders?  Oh my goodness. It made nervous to see how they were living because I think I could be one of them if I am not careful.
Since Annie has moved out and in and out and in again, I can't seem to get a handle on all of our stuff. Plus we need a room for Memphis to call his own.
My plan of action is to put away at least 1 thing every night, no matter how tired I am and to make room for Annie and Memphis every weekend. There are so many things to do it is hard for me to stay on task. I get distracted with pretty shiny things or fabric or antiques or letters or pretty pictures on the front of magizines or NO NO NO NO DAMEON, THAT IS NOT YOUR LITTER BOX!!!!!
It $250 for the vet to test him for an infection and needed amoxicillin.  Really?
See how easy it is?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to keep reading as this progresses. Love you Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Patton could, he would help make room for Annie and Meme

    ReplyDelete