Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I forgot to take pictures of my crochet beachwear but it will be featured with the Jealousy Jane Couture  Swimsuit line this spring! I am super excited. She was pleased with what I have done so far.
Spring means new calves and fat mommas grazing in beautiful green pastures. Lazy days for them lots of hard work for my dad!
 Grazin' in the grass.....
 Excuse me, my driveway.
 White Galloway calf
Missouri Heifer

I was also lucky enough to catch this owl, sitting on the fence post in my yard. I took the photo through the windshield so I wouldn't scare him.

We are also getting lots and lots of eggs. Memphis is a good farmer. He can outwork Annie and me put together. I will update our latest project soon.

1 comment:

  1. oh they are so lovely such lush greenery too

    Hi there Amy

    Its great to connect with you again and I did this because you are on my list of blog followers all 154 of them !!! (hee hee)

    Well I found out today that Google/Blogger are going to be phasing out the Blog Reader Facility so I would advise you to do a couple of things. (Ugh as if I havent already got enough to do argh !!)

    ANYWAY

    Firstly enable the "FOLLW BY EMAIL" gadget in the layout area of your dashboard.

    Then be sure and let me know aine@ainescannell.com
    AMY - Please also do include this blogs address in the message otherwise I wont know the blog address.

    Then do what I am doing and that is gradually contact your blog followers/ contacts - I am pretty sure they will appreciate it and tell them they can follow you by email too !!! I really believe that blogs really are the best websites going so share them more than you do.

    best wishes

    Aine

    http://printmakingart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete